pen to paper (def): “to start to write something”
While I get busy writing more blogs for you to enjoy, here are some you can check out!
- Background Reference Checks – Why they Matter:
- Apprenticeship Training in Ontario:
- Using the Jar of Awesome to set New Years Resolutions:
- Minimum Wage in Ontario:
- Navigating the 10 Leaves of Absence in Ontario
- Why Giving a Counter Offer is Never a Good Idea:
- Job Satisfaction is Out – Helping your Employees Find Career Happiness:
- Employee Appreciation – A Little Can go a Long Way
Let’s put Pen 2 Paper! Email me on how I can help you with your resume, cover letter and job search!
Tam Campbell Trant
You can also find me on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/tamcampbelltrant